Sunday 12 September 2010

More time

If I had more time I would definitely like to adopt the style of using a palate full of colours, add a key and divide maps into categories and maybe introduce some new features, something to do with typography. It would surely give a more interesting and new-fangled look.
I feel the coding of the websites requires a quick clean up. The code side appears to be pretty messy as I was testing and trying different styles and layouts to see which suited best and later didn’t get time to go through the details.
I see this project as a result of my educational interest and daily experiments. For some users the navigation and understanding of the site appeared easy and straight forward however some seemed baffled cause the site is divided into some educational and some experimental maps. From time to time I have tried my best, adding all the missing links which would help user follow the site.

No comments:

Post a Comment